ZONED RESIDENTIAL 1: RESIDENTIAL 1 ALLOWABLE USES ACCORDING TO THE MADISON CO. COMMISSION ON 8/17/06:
- OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL
- PUBLIC SERVICE
- CAN HAVE 2 UNITS PER ACRE.
- FOR COMPLETE ZONING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MADISON CO., FL. CLICK HERE
- FOR INFORMATION ON MADISON FLORIDA CLICK HERE
- Also according to the Madison County Planning and Zoning Board, on 11/2/07, this is zoned so you could have livestock here also, and the person I spoke to specifically said cows, horses and goats were all acceptable.
Page Designed and Maintained by 3WsCertification.com
- Disclaimer: All information on this website, www.3ws.us and all associated pages, is provided to visitors to offer a fair and reasonable idea of the property for sale. 3ws.us, and all associated pages, is a non-legally binding representation of the property for sale. It is offered as a service to potential buyers. It is the responsibility of any and all prospective buyers to verify the information provided to their satisfaction prior to sale. It is the buyer's responsibility to confirm to their satisfaction that all dimensions and details are accurate and acceptable prior to closing. All information provided is the best and most accurate information available to the current owner.
- LAST UPDATED 09/17/07
- KEYWORDS: Pinetta, Pinetta Florida, Pinetta Fl., PINETTA FLORIDA REAL ESTATE, PINETTA FLORIDA HOME, PINETTA FLORIDA LAND, FSBO, FOR SALE BY OWNER, Home and Land, Home for Sale, Land for Sale, Florida House for sale, Florida, North Florida LAND, NORTH FLORIDA HOME, NORTH FLORIDA HOME AND LAND, MADISON LAND, MADISON HOME AND LAND, Madison Florida, Madison Fl, Madison Florida Real Estate, Madison Florida Land, Madison Florida Home, Florida Real Estate, Valdosta, Peaceful, Pond, Ranch, 3 Br/2 Ba, acres, I-10, I-75, Clyattville, Cherry Lake, Florida Home for Sale, Florida Land for Sale, BIG BEND FLORIDA REAL ESTATE, BIG BEND FLORIDA HOME, BIG BEND FLORIDA LAND, Florida land, madison florida pinetta home for sale, wyrostek, warren wyrostek, Sun and Stars Realty, Debby Howard.